Limited Spots Available Now. Register Today & Save On Tuition!
Retire for L.I.F.E. Workshops
Retire for L.I.F.E. is a comprehensive two-day retirement workshop designed to help take the complexity out of the retirement planning process. In a classroom setting, you’ll receive professional guidance on how to make sure you have the right strategies in place and how to avoid the most common retirement risks and mistakes.
We’ll cover everything you need to know in an easy-to-understand format including income planning, Social Security maximization, tax strategies, estate planning and more.
Upon completion, you’ll be better prepared to take the necessary steps to create your own retirement income strategy that you can be confident in. With personalized support available if you need it.
Covering basic living expenses in retirement and planning for major upcoming purchases.
Ensuring you have resources for guaranteed retirement income that you cannot outlive.
Protecting yourself from future market volatility, potential tax increases and rising health care costs.
Providing a lasting legacy for your loved ones while reducing unnecessary taxes and avoiding probate.
Course Location & Schedule
- Introduction to Retire For L.I.F.E
- Retirement Risks
- Average vs. Actual Returns
- Two Types of Investments
- Categories of Investments
- Annuities 101
- Sequence of Returns
- Social Security
- People between the ages of 55 and 70
- Anyone who wants a comprehensive retirement plan in place to avoid potential risks and surprise expenses
- Investors looking for guidance on proposed tax laws and Social Security changes
- Review Homework
- Answer Questions
- Types of Advisors
- Taxes In Retirement
- Tax Strategies
- Plan vs. Products
- Estate Planning
- Retire for L.I.F.E. Process
- Case Studies
- There has been a shift in retirement planning compared to previous generations
- Lasting effects of COVID on the global financial markets are still unknown
- The sooner you have a plan in place, the better
Planning for retirement doesn’t have to be overwhelming.
Let Retire for L.I.F.E. guide you so you can be confident in your future.
– Matthew Schuller, Retire for L.I.F.E. Founder
© 2021 Retire For L.I.F.E. – All Rights Reserved
The presentation is not intended to be legal or tax advice. The presenter can provide information, but not advice related to social security benefits. Clients should seek guidance from the Social Security Administration regarding their particular situation. The presenter may be able to identify potential retirement income gaps and may introduce insurance products, such as an annuity, as a potential solution. Social Security benefit payout rates can and will change at the sole discretion of the Social Security Administration. For more information, please direct your clients to a local Social Security Administration office, or visit www.ssa.gov.